Through inclusive collaboration and in fidelity to Gospel stewardship, ATRI effectively strengthens, supports and enhances the ministry of financial administration and structures of Religious Institutes in Canada.
- To provide education programs and workshops in areas identified as needed by the membership;
- To provide a mechanism for the exchange and distribution of information among treasurers and lay collaborators;
- To provide a forum where relevant issues impacting on the temporal affairs of religious institutes can be addressed;
- To gather information regarding religious personnel and other competent professionals who can be used by the membership as advisors in their specific areas of expertise;
- To provide an opportunity for possible projects to be initiated, developed and implemented on a national or regional basis;
- To act in an advisory capacity to major superiors and others when requested.